Vote for your book of the year from the winners of each of the 2013 award categories below and you could win National Book Tokens worth £200!
1st prize £200 of National Book Tokens. Three 2nd place prizes of £100 National Book Tokens.
Previous winners of the Book of the Year include:
- 2012 – Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- 2011 – How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran
- 2010 – One Day by David Nicholls
Welcomed by booklovers and bookshops everywhere.
Discover more at www.nationalbooktokens.com
Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. While everyone is allowed to vote, the competition prizes are only open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Voting starts on the 12th December 2013 and closes at midnight 19th December 2013. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. Votes are only accepted on the website poll not via post.
5. Only one vote per person is allowed.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random.
7. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. There are 5 prizes of £100 National Book Tokens.
9. In the event the winners cannot be contacted Agile Marketing reserves the right to offer the prizes to substitute winners.
10. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Agile Marketing reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be notified via email by 1st January 2014. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of Agile Marketing sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Agile Marketing reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prizes to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
13. The winners’ names will be available by emailing email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
14. Agile Marketing will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Agile Marketing for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity if required and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The promoter is Agile Marketing www.agile-ideas.com
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.